Sunday 13 October 2013

There's a Pussy Riot goin' on!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p01hs5t8/Storyville_20132014_Pussy_Riot_A_Punk_Prayer/

If you have access to the BBC Iplayer then please take the time to watch this documentary about Pussy Riot, the Russian punk band.

I only wish we had toung people doing stuff like that in Britain....instead of seeing who can drink themselves to death first.

These three young women are truly reluctant heroes....Their silly protest managed to reveal the Russian justice system for what it is....a sham.

Pussy Riot are my new heroes and those are the kind of people our Government should be speaking out for.....but it would mean we might have to pay more for oil so we can't do that.

I don't know whether it is because I'm getting older or is the world really turning into a shit place.

I remember when I believed my Government had my best interests at it's heart.

Now I'm not so sure.

Check out this great vid and comment comment comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment