Wednesday 5 March 2014

Invest in arms manufacture now,don't miss this wonderful opportunity.

As we sit here on the brink of armed conflict,all I can see is arms dealers rubbing their hand with glee.
I wonder where Mark Thatcher is today.
Probably in some eastern Ukrainian city looking to arm rebels of any faction.
I don't like to get political too much , but this is the clasic set up by the powers that be.....
Ecconomic Crash
Followed by long term armed conflict.
As the Eastern wars draw to a financial close , as far as the west is concerned, new areas of opportunity are being opened ....Ukraine can probably feed the worlds arm market for the next 20 years if its handled right.
Just put in place a few none negotiable points andoff you go.

Am I getting cynical in my old age?
Yes I am...the reason....Because they don't even bother to change the script.
Look forward to Ukraine becoming a perminent fixture on your TV screen for the next few years...oh and why not invest in a few arms companies while the banks are giving such low interest rates.
Thats what they will be investing in...

No comments:

Post a Comment